Securence is actively seeking opportunities to partner with other leading technology companies to provide our
email security (anti spam, antivirus software) and
filtering solution to the enterprise marketplace — all backed by world-class customer and Partner support.
Securence Partners can generate significant revenues by offering their customers the Securence anti-spam, anti-virus, and email scanning service.
If you are a Telecommunications Service Provider, Systems Integrator, or IT Security Vendor, find out below
how you can add the Securence Email Security System and Filtering Service to your product of service
portfolio. There are two programs: Associate and Reseller.
- 24/7 support for customers and channel partners.
- Price Protection: If a prospect prices us directly, our direct pricing is approximately 50% higher.
- Your channel manager will act as a facilitator to expedite the handling of any support issues that may
require high level / immediate attention.
- Key resources within Securence are made available for joint conference calls with customers or, if the
opportunity warrants, we will meet on location.
- Your channel manager will ensure your firm is being paid accurately and on time.
- You will be given a choice of billing your clients directly or having us handle the invoicing.
- You may register a prospect as yours for 90 days to protect that account (account must be over 1000
- We offer onsite tours and meetings for any prospect wanting to see our facilities.
- Channel Agents are paid a residual commission based on net payments made by their customers for the
monthly service fee. Resellers will be invoiced monthly for services sold, less their commission
- Any lead or referral from an authorized Channel Partner that results in a closed sale will pay out
residual commissions to the Channel Partner.
- Supplied marketing materials can be modified by Channel Partner with prior approval.
- An online order link will be provided for submitting new orders and setting up trial accounts.
- Turnaround time for new activation is 24 hours.
If this sounds like the right program for you, click
and fill out the US Internet Partner Application. Or simply email email@example.com
or call 952-253-3219.
In addition to Securence filtering solutions, available for channel sales are the following:
Offsite data storage solution
Email manage services
Web Hosting solutions
VOIP Solutions (coming soon)
Enterprise Cloud Messaging