SecurenceMail Outbound Filtering Features & Benefits
Prevents email server blacklisting
- To prevent being blacklisted, SecurenceMail Outbound Email Filtering runs all email through a smart host, where the sending IP address is scrubbed before it is released.
- A streamlined mechanism is deployed to keep mail sending even in the blacklisting scenario.
- SecurenceMail's ability to test via its lateral pass option and types of virus filters is unique.
- In the event one of our IP addresses is blacklisted, we can use the lateral pass to the next open IP address.
Prevents the distribution of company-sensitive information
- Heightened awareness surrounding government regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley, have increased the need for organizations to take a more proactive role in policing what information is disseminated through email.
- SecurenceMail Outbound Email Filtering is designed to enforce such policies through footer attachment, scanning and filtering, keyword and attachment blocking.
- Ensures employees are in compliance with government regulations and corporate information policies.
- Protects intellectual property from being inappropriately disseminated.
- Reduces legal liability by identifying messages that include potentially risky language, like "guaranteed return" in financial services, or diagnostic codes in healthcare.
Strips oversize and suspicious attachments
- Large attachments can quickly bog down a company's email service by monopolizing the bandwidth. They also run a high risk of containing viruses or malicious content that even the sender is unaware of.
- SecurenceMail Outbound Email Filtering blocks the delivery of large, malevolent files
- Prevents emailing of specific file formats based on company parameters
Blocks outbound transmission of harmful viruses and worms
- SecurenceMail Outbound Email Filtering is a powerful solution that provides outbound email protection that stops unintentional or intentional virus proliferation and spamming
- Our solution ensures that all email leaving your company is virus-free and legitimate
Easily Deployed and Quickly Installed
- SecurenceMail Outbound Email Filtering uses sophisticated email filtering and policy management to protect organizations from such risks.
- Suitable for the largest of businesses, yet has the ease of use and affordability that smaller businesses demand.
- Includes all the features needed to eliminate your outbound spam and protect against virus proliferation, including 4 anti-virus filters that compliment and add additional protection to what the customer currently has as a single point of contact virus scanning.
- Compatible with all email servers and can fit into nearly any corporate or small business environment.
- Can replace any existing outbound mail relay and sits between your client machines and the Internet.